New Product Launching First quarter 2021
Expert printing made easy.
– Well-balanced entry-level models with excellent operational performance, image quality, speed, and cost –
With two newly developed heads, the UJV100-160 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a UV-curable inkjet printer.
In addition to NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System) and MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4), which enable stable high-quality printing, the DAS (Dot Adjustment System) was incorporated into the new “100 series” printers. Dot position and feed correction, which used to take a lot of time and effort to do manually, can now be done automatically, reducing the workload on the operator.
- Latest features that achieve Mimaki quality
– Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function “DAS”
– Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
- High productivity at a competitive price
– High-speed printing at a maximum of 23m²/h *
– Because no drying time is required, it is possible to perform installation or lamination immediately after printing.
- Capability of supporting various media types and value-added prints, achieved by using UV-curable ink